- Study and analyze infrastructure technical problem and provide solution
- Prepare troubleshoot report, root cause analysis and preventive improvement.
- Troubleshoot machine problems and execute improvement.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, following manufacturer’s instruction and established procedures.
- To ensure preventive maintenance is carried out by maintenance team to reduce downtime due to breakdown.
- Experience in using LEAN to optimize production waste, process improvement and cost avoidance planning.
- To development preventive measures and identify potential failures.
- To perform routine schedule maintenance work
Qualifications & Experience :
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing operations.
- Experience in facilities maintenance job responsibility.
- Experience in trouble shooting for machinery, proper handling of equipment & tools.