- Develop and Implement the full spectrum of HR strategies that in line with the group of companies mission and vision.
- Review and manage effective recruitment strategies, Identify effective sources of hiring talented people best fitted for the group of companies.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of recruitment process
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- To ensure all daily HR & Admin operations are executed on timely basis
- To perform full spectrum of payroll functions including payroll calculation, allowance, OT claims, and statutory contribution
- Expatriate management encompassing work permit approvals, accommodation, and related services
- Employee relations including managing absence, disciplinary issues, grievances, and MCs.
- To interact with all level of people, department in proactive and tactful manner
- To maintain and update all leave, MC records and to generate leave summary report if it’s required by the management.
- To prepare, record and issue employment-related correspondence such as Letter of Appointment, confirmation, promotion, probation’s extension, termination, warning letter and etc.
- Report and process matters relating to SOCSO, Labour Office , Immigration, Custom and etc.
- Assist in organizing staff interaction parties such as company function and etc.
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years HR experience in similar capacity
- Experienced and proven record in effective hiring skills.
- Ability to work independently, pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under high pressure, fast moving environment and deliver within the tight timeline.
- Experienced in the handled expatriate hiring process is an added advantage.
Handle any other ad-hoc duties if it’s required
Working Hour: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Working Day: Monday – Friday
Location: Subang USJ