Assists Group HR Manager in the full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, HR projects and others in QL Group's HQ office.
- Process and prepare monthly payroll in a timely manner to ensure the payroll is accurate in accordance with the latest employment rules and regulations.
- Prepare and check the related documents and payment of statutory deductions to be submitted to the relevant government bodies within the stipulated time.
- Support in the recruitment and selection activities to ensure timely hiring of qualified staff to fulfill current and projected manpower needs.
- Assist in the HRIS set up and execute implementation plan in various business units under Group and ensure the HRIS database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details.
- Monitor and manage all benefits given to the employees as part of their employment with the company including medical insurance, personal accident insurance, staff welfare etc.
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training.
- Support the implementation of new HR policies and procedures, HR projects, action plans and programs as rolled-out by Group HR.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of related regulations and laws e.g. Malaysia Labour Laws, Industrial Relations, IRB, EPF and SOCSO regulations and rules will be added advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Resourceful, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Self-motivated, with positive attitude and able to interact with all level of people and motivate others.
- A team player with good problem solving skills and possess high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.