- Perform the most challenging tasks in the area of cargo export and import shipments by sea.
- Maintain relationship with shipping lines and sub=contractors and complete price negotiation.
- Create the S.O.P.'s (Standard Operating Procedures) for internal process and customers.
- Motivate, train, educate and develop subordinates to provide highest quality / TQM for continual growth & improvement.
- Check, process and reply to overseas inquiries by network, selected partners and complete Group.
- Responsible for the financial results of the Ocean Freight department both import and export.
- Prepare yearly budget and targets in line with company expectations.
- Check the operational invoices of shipping lines, brokers and sub-contractors for approval and close job file according to standard and instructions.
- Coordinate with other department to contribute and reach agreed goals.
- Coordinate and support Sales Department in obtaining national customers.
- To assist in bringing up the sales revenue.
- Possess at least Diploma / Degree in Logistics / Transportation, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-8 years of work experience in International Freight Forwarding company.
- Preferably Manager / Senior Executives specializing in ocean freight.
- Excellent organization, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen with ability to manage and motivate team.
- Being a team player working hand in hand with all departments within the company.
- Able to establish strong relationship between our local & overseas agents and clients.
- Highly responsible attitude, positive and have strong leadership skills.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold permanent residence status.
Interested applicants are welcomed to apply online:
Dachser Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Suite 801-03, Level 8, Tower 1, Wisma AmFirst,
Jalan SS7/15 (Jalan Stadium), Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia