- Actively develop and maintain a deep understanding of OM (ANR ) Resources market and the competitive position of the company’s business through extensive internal and external research
- Monitor, compile data on, analyze and communicate market, industry and competitive trends
- Perform market study on demand and supply of various minerals, including but not limited to quartz and manganese ore
- Assists with creating, revising, improving and maintaining various marketing materials
- Work with the global business development team to schedule, attend, manage logistics, publicize and prepare materials for client-related events as well as external and internal industry group meetings and events
- Develops new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Negotiates sales and terms of sales
- Assists with drafting of contract documents and commercial instruments (eg. sales invoices, purchase agreements, etc.)
- Liaises with finance department on LC negotiations, LC issuance and other trade support functions
- Develops relationships and nurtures business networks of customers and suppliers
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Managers.
- Proficient in various MS office applications including but not limited to Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Interest in the minerals industry·
- High degree of motivation, with driving sense of responsibility, accountability and responsiveness
- Ability to handle a variety of projects, evaluate priorities and achieve results in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Excellent writing skills and ability to prepare specialized written materials
- Strong verbal and written English. Mandarin is an advantage
- Comfortable working across multiple cultures and time zones and sensitivity to other cultures, global politics and social impacts
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside of business hours as needed to fulfill the responsibilities of the role
- Bachelor's Degree in international studies, communication, journalism, public relations, marketing or business preferred
- Two years of experience in marketing or business development in the professional services industry.
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Experience working in an international organization with virtual teams is a plus
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?