Airbus Malaysia is implementing a new integrated Customer Order Desk for Aircraft Spare Parts for its FHS activities, which will manage all Customer orders on a 24/7/365 basis, with worldwide customer base.
In this position, you will need to quickly make right decisions under high pressure, while consistently providing our customers with excellent service. You are dealing with the entire request process – from taking customer requests to delivering the component shipment.
The Customer Order Desk (COD) Oficer is the main point of contact of:
Pool Customers - FHS services, especially in charge of:
- Managing incoming requests from Airlines to deliver a component, ensuring Material is properly delivered within the contractual lead-time, from any of our Inventory locations in London, Singapore, Hong Kong or Kuala Lumpur.
- Communicate with Customers all the relevant information
- Triggering FHS supply chain and logistics when required
- Evaluating, challenging and selecting in autonomy, options available to satisfy Customer need in case of nil stock.
- Make sure Courier service provider (i.e FedEx) is used by appointed freight agent (Bollore) as per the agreed terms and routes
- To Interact with Malaysian authorities or foreign customs for any operational issues
- Quickly respond to the AOG (Aircraft on Ground) requests in the most effective way
- Ensure that any required parts for the aircraft are sourced and shipped according to contract, maintaining contact with all involved parties throughout the whole process
- Document actions taken, ensuring accuracy and paying attention to details
- Monitor and control critical components ensuring our stock levels are in green at all times
- Chase Airlines to return late core units (unserviceable components)
- Properly use Airbus ERP Tool: AMASIS
- Properly use Airbus FHS portal (used to interface with our customers)
- Feeding FHS ERP systems with accurate data and recording all miles stones in the systems correctly
- Ensure that contract customer requirements are processed in a timely manner and that exceptionally high quality customer service is delivered at all times
- Ad-hoc demands, coming from Operators requesting Material for sales, loan or exchange of aerospace Material on AOG or Routine basis (Customer on Demand Services).
Following qualifications are expected:
- Some positions are on Admin hours, some positions will require you to work on a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Diploma in an Aerospace engineering or Supply Chain discipline
- 3 years of experience in Aircraft Spare Parts Order Desk, AOG desk, or Supply Chain in Aerospace activity
- Customer satisfaction mindset oriented.
- Able to work with autonomy.
- Team spirit with the ability to demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proper English writing, speaking and reading is Mandatory. Chinese or French would be a plus.
- Good at analysing technical documents and is even better at communicating whilst multi-tasking
- Have a solid experience in Component Support and/ or freight forwarding industry, preferably in AOG Desk environment
- Understanding the authorities requirements regulating the aircraft spare parts business (EASA, FAA, CAAS regulations concerning Airworthiness Release Certificate; Eg. EASA Form1)