- Develop long term mutually beneficial relationship with all the customers.
- Monitor customers’ usage and provide timely accurate information of the progress of the accounts.
- Grow the accounts, identify potential customers’ needs and increase the existing revenue by the customers.
- After-sales support through client servicing and training, complaints and problem solving.
- Conduct training to clients, including on-site training and in-house training.
- Works closely with clients to ensure their satisfaction, making sure client’s needs are being met in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Analyse client concerns, timely follow up with the customer issues, and escalate issues to appropriate teams and handling service problems to the satisfaction of the client.
- Help to manage team projects, review company protocols, and assist company in client acquisition.
- Ensure end-to-end management of the client life-cycle from on-boarding to client relationship management to retention and damage control
- SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree holder – Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Possess a valid driving license
- Vacancies are available in Kuala Lumpur & Johor Bharu
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Annual Leave - 20 days
- Mobile Allowance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?