- Manage Customer Services, Customer Complaints and Customer Relations, and deliver Customer Satisfaction Survey as required by License
- Develop, Prepare and Maintain Customer Database through Billing System
- Prepare, implement and review Commercial Procedures and Standing Instructions
- Deliver Energy Efficiency information to customers
- Monitor, record and report on Customer Service Performance Criteria
- Manage Debts Collection in cooperation with Finance Department.
- Prepare reports on commercial activities for inputting into Distribution Reports.
- Prepare and submit tenant load monthly status report to NUR
- Liaise with statutory and regulatory bodies (Energy Commission, Local Authority, TNB) on Commercial and Technical Matters
- Liaison with Customers and Customer’s Representatives as required (including potential customers) for applications for New Supply or Increased Supply
- Prepare commercial documents for customers and authorities.
- Monitoring, and reporting on Power Quality to Customers, NUR and Statutory bodies.
- Monitor and report on Power Quality to Customers, NUR and Statutory bodies.
- Management of Customer Care system to record and track customer service requests (when the system will be in operation)
- Meeting customers on a regular basis to discuss issues pertaining to billing, supply, maintenance dates, PQ, Technical consultation and Efficient Energy Management
- Manage customer energy meter such as meter performance and accuracy
- Conduct safety audits
- Do standby duties if required such as network system controller
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Min 8 - 10 years working experience in commercial, customer service or related field.
- Possess a Master/ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Preferably Competent Engineer with Energy Commission.
- Good communication skills, oral and writing in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Able to work under pressure work, independently as well as in a team.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?