- Works with different levels of personnel within the organization to analyze and solidify an overall contracts strategy;
- Analyses and assesses potential risks of various contracts, agreements, tender documents, highlighting the same to the organization;
- Proposes measures to mitigate legal risks and coordinates actions as needed;
- Resolves contract conflicts;
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages;
- Creates language standards and rules for existing and new contracts;
- Prepares and manages legal documentation and correspondences in the strictest confidence;
- Assists in collating and preparing various reports and responding to communications from various parties;
- Performs background research and presents findings;
- Assists in executing and achieving key operational measures within the business units (safety, quality, cost, productivity);
- Ensures best practices and standard operating procedures are being followed;
- Collaborates with other functional areas to resolve problems and strengthen risk management processes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 or more years of relevant working experience;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills and able to work independently;
- Meticulous with an aptitude for detail, precision and logic;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Computer proficient with experience and working knowledge of MS Word required;
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Interested candidates may apply via email to email@example.com
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?