- Obtain approval from the relevant authorities and manage the appointed consultants to meet project launch date.
- Check and verify the construction drawings to ensure it is compliant to the building and survey plans.
- Determine and verify the construction methods meet the specifications and cost efficient.
- Oversee the construction progress and monitor the contractors, suppliers, its workers to ensure compliance to the safety standard.
- Manage the appointed contractors and suppliers to ensure the construction progress is ahead of schedule.
- Inspect and report the construction materials used are of the agreed quality and specifications.
- Apply and obtain approval from the relevant authorities and utilities company for the issuance of CCC.
- Lead and manage the project team to achieve high standard of construction quality.
- Perform handover joint inspection with purchasers and ensure the rectification of work meets the purchasers’ expectation.
- Any other tasks may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Architectural, Town Planning, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years for Assistant Manager, 10 years for Manager of working experience in related field is required.
- Preferably specialising in Property/Real Estate and with exposure in managing construction of high rise buildings.
- Possess good working relationship with all consultants.
- Willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 5 jobs
Credit Control Manager (Property Development) (Based in Seri Manjung, Perak)
Quantity Surveyor - Based in Manjung, Perak
Safety and Health Officer
SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR
Sales Executive (Property) Based in Seri Manjung / Teluk Intan