1) Plan the franchise business development strategy.
2) Develop and improve the franchise business management system and SOP (manuals, form, memo etc).
3) Franchise evaluation, site survey, provide guidance and monitor
new franchise outlet opening matter.
4) Engage with franchise outlets, to conduct inspection, provide operations and marketing advice via communications or visit; rapport building.
5) Work closely with Operations Department in monitoring franchise outlets
orders towards meeting KPI/ company target, and managing monthly sales performance reports.
6) Extension/ renewal or termination of the franchise right granted.
1) Plan, develop and manage strategic marketing and branding efforts, include:
· Corporate Identity System (CIS).
· New and existing product development.
· Package pricing strategy.
· Advertising & promotion annual plan, strategies and target.
· Projects/ campaigns/ events/ sponsorships that builds the brand and drive sales.
· Online and offline marketing tools include content management.
2) Assist in company business expansion and operations plan formulations.
3) Setting up marketing departmental SOP.
1) Assure that work practice are in guideline of GMP/ ISO 9001 standards.
2) To undertake any other duties as when required from time to time by the Management.
3) Support Franchise, Marketing and Training.
Qualification Requirements (Education, Experience and Skill)
1)Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
2) Good in interpersonal and written skills (English and Mandarin).
3) At least 5 years of similar working experience.
4)Must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Business Studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
5) Must be willing to travel and work in Kota Damansara.