- Responsible and accountable for design of automated equipment and machines to meet customers expectation and stipulated timeline.
- Understands technical requirements and proposed improvement where necessary in order to meet cost and timeline commitments.
- Ensure the mechanical design integrates well with other sections by being involved heavily in the equipment assembly and integration testing
- Liaise with software & system control team in optimizing equipment performance.
- Provides support during manufacturing, assembly, testing customer buyoff e.g. to recommend the machine spare part and document in Bills of Material list ; to propose proper jigs & fixtures to perform calibration and alignments.
Requirements : -
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in designing equipment / machinery / jigs and fixtures.
- Experience in FMEA and strong in project management.
- Proficient in 3D CAD software and Solid Work.
- Pro-active, result oriented and able to work with minimum supervision under tight timelines.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?