Import-Export Specialist - Supply Chain Solutions
“I want to make an impact locally and
have an influence globally”
Nestrade, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Undefined period contract, 100%
Nestrade supports Nestlé operating companies in their quest to delight the consumers, by providing them with integrated trading solutions in a professional & cost effective manner while offering a platform for business development.
Our passionate multicultural team is focused on delivering first class services in procurement, import/export, logistics and financial services. We offer a dynamic working environment that provides opportunities to develop and grow your career within the Nestlé Group.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, you will be part of a virtual team reporting to the Customer Services Manager of the Operations, who is located in Vevey, Switzerland. You will ensure the follow-up of customer worldwide orders for Nestlé commodities, ingredients, semi-finished goods and make sure everything is done in a proper timing.
Manage customer’s purchase orders:
- Receipt and analysis of any demand, purchase orders from international customers by email
- Processing and handling of orders in SAPR/3 from 3rd parties and/or Nestle companies
- Creation of purchase orders and placement to Nestlé factories or third parties
- Follow up of production with the factories and confirmation to clients.
- Issuing of billing documents
Global Commodities management support:
- Follow up shipments via 3PL tracking platform
- Responsible for invoicing of all commodities trading (Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar) for AOA
Follow-up orders with the suppliers:
- Management of customer claims (quality, transport damages, shortages, late deliveries)
- Creation and management of credit notes generated from customer claims
- Management of shipments in coordination with transporters and shipping lines (via ocean, air, road, rail, express courier etc) while respecting the international regulations of transport (Incoterms 2010)
- Preparation of export documentation including legalization of documents at the country of origin
- Managing Letter of credits (LC), Cash Against Document (CAD), Bank Guarantees, and ensuring export documentation compliance as per ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits
- Coordination and collaboration with finance, accounting and sales departments for settlement of pending issues or customer requests.
Education and experience
- University degree in Customer Service, Business Administration and/or Supply Chain.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in an international customer service department (export and transportation management knowledge)
- Fluency in English, other language is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, SAP SD & P2P modules would be a plus
What will really set you apart is the capacity to demonstrate excellent communication skills (listening and talking), organization skills, initiative and team player mindset; we look for your excellent proactivity and customer and result orientation, as well as your open-mindedness and “can do” attitude. If you are passionate about people, cultures and languages, if you like contacts and want to make a difference to our company’s performance, apply in English at www.nestle.com/job
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on .