Aviation Labour Group is currently hiring AOG Buyers for our client based in Malaysia. This role will be on a full time and permanent position.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Continuous follow-up to ensure supplier and delivery commitments are met
- Coordinate internal part movements
- Maintain detailed records to include all pertinent information for each request
- Communicate updates through reports with various departments
- Work as a liaison between Purchasing, Stores and the Maintenance Operations Control Center.
- Proactively review stocking and usage levels
- Evaluate inventory requirements and establish proper minimum/maximum and EOQ levels.
- Identify interchangeable parts and seek Engineering department's approval for use of such parts
- Update parts catalog to ensure 100% accuracy
- All other duties as reasonable requested by the Sr. Manager, Materials Management
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Diploma/NTIC/Degree in aeronautical engineering, aerospace, or any equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Willing and able to perform rotating shift, including night shift work
- Be available to start immediately.
If you are interested, please apply to the advert below or contact Crystine Cham or Monica Sanchez on +65 6782 0380.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1329273