Nature of Busness:
- A Japanese-based manufacturing company.
- Act as prime contact person for the customers in APAC (or any other market) as determined by line manager in accordance to Business requirement.
- Responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Process customer’s orders in timely manner in accordance to agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensure timely order delivery to his/her customers, manage back order situations and propose alternative solutions where possible.
- Manage (receive, register, follow-up and report) all complaints received from his/her customer and ensure a professional and pro-active feedback to the customer.
- Manage all issues related to pricing/credit/debit note or customer credit issue in liaison with the Credit & Control department and the Sales team.
- Keep track of sample deliveries to his/her customers
- Ensure manual PO issuance and transmission to relevant plant.
- Create invoice and perform month end closing.
- Liaise closely with customers on stock availability and deliveries.
- Work closely with logistics/freight forwarder to make sure the shipment arrive as per agreed ETA and make sure required documentations for customs clearance are in order and resolving any issues related to customs clearances.
- Considers both short-term and long-term interests of the customer in making service decisions.
- Liaise closely with plant/warehouse for the order delivery.
- Additional works maybe added by line manager in accordance to Business needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Japanese
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?