- Must possess at least a Bachelor/s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, and Professional Degree preferably in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in oil & gas industry (HSE & QC related positions). Offshore experience an added advantage.
- Familiar with Marine and Offshore standards such as API, ABS, AWS and etc.
- Able to operate Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (fluency in English is essential).
- Matured, innovative, self-motivated and confident.
- Understandings in QMS, ability to develop SOP and familiarity/experience working with offshore crane operations are added advantages.
- Familiarity with common fabrication, measurement and NDT techniques and added advantage.
- To plan, develop and implement environment, safety and health activities/programs, policies in accordance with regulatory requirement and company HSEMS.
- Help advance safety and minimize risks by fostering a culture of Safety, Health and Environmental stewardship among employees.
- Review and Improve Quality Control measures and procedures within company.
- Responsible for all documentation in relation to HSE & Quality Assurance/Control.
- Keep all documents and manuals (HSE & Quality) up to date and distribute appropriately within the organization.
- Ensure all required safety training and induction programs for new employee are carried out. Identify training needs for various levels of personnel in relation to HSE and QC.
- Liaise with authorities such as DOSH & DOE regarding license application or renewal.
- Ensure compliance with all internal rules regarding HSE and Quality Control.
- Ensure all tools, materials and equipment is compliant to stringent standards.
- Generate Inspection Test Plan (ITP) and Project Quality Plan (PQP) with technical staff support.
- Help ease the company towards ISO compliance and certification.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?