Have you been looking for the right opportunity to combine your administrative skills and interest in music publishing? If you answered yes, please read on! We have a new position available for a Copyright & Royalties Executive to join the UMPG Malaysia & Singapore team.
This position will suit someone with 1+ years of admin experience, excellent attention to detail and proficiency in Mandarin. Fresh grads with the right attitude are also welcome to apply!
- Process royalty statements and advance income received in the royalty system.
- Review statements against contracts to ensure correct royalty rates.
- Generate reports and provide royalty statements to songwriters and copyright owners as necessary.
- Handle and respond to disputes and queries.
- Ensure the correct registration of works and agreements with the relevant collecting societies.
- Manage good relationships with societies, copyright owners and songwriters.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Relevant experience in administration (ideally 1+ year) or you are a hungry fresh graduate ready to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally you are trilingual in English, Bahasa and Mandarin.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of our business and interested in having a long-term career in Music Publishing.
If this sounds like the role for you, please follow the link to apply now!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.