Join the Digital arm of a public listed Telco where you will support the Analytics business unit in delivering and designing higly usable mobile and web apps to support all their OPCO’s, their new Spin Offs and external clients.
The compnay is acting as a startup and driven toward innovation. You will work in a flexible environment in a very comfortable office around KL sentral.
about the company:
the company is a digital arm of a public listed company acting as a start-up (with funding of the listed goup)
They have operations across South East Asia, and they are considered a leader in their industry. The local office is situated in KL Sentral.
This start-up was founded to speedup the delivery of innovative products to disrupt the market and increase revenue.
about the job
You will work within the Analytics business unit that support all their OPCO’s, their new Spin Offs and external clients
In a team of 4 as a UX designer you will partner with the Data Science team and the product management team design and develop highly usable app and web-based user interfaces that deliver a great user experience.
- Deliver world-class user interaction designs ,from concept to launch
- Produce designs to help the entire product team understand the desired customer experience: storyboards, flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Work in partnership with product development and research team to deliver the desired experience on time
- Build new and unique application interactions based on new/existing design framework
- Lead usability testing and measurement to improve UI/UX design, standards, and processes based on test results
- Design & create visuals, layouts, and screens
- Research and keep current with interaction design trends & technology trends
You have 5-6 years working experience in UI/UX, proven experience in delivering and designing products that offer a positive usability experience to users in a fast pace environment this job is for you.
benefits and culture:
You will be teaming up with some of the best talents in the IT industry and also working in a very comfortable office.
The company is driven towards innovation and put the users at the centre of all their product development
You will be offered competitive salary, excellent benefits and work in flexible environment
Further, this company regularly pays 2-4 months performance bonus.
how to apply:
I highly recommend you to apply immediately, as the company is hiring urgently. To apply, please click on the appropriate link for CV submission. Alternatively, you could contact Tanguy at 603-2036 7579 to discuss on this opportunity.