The Marine Engineering team is responsible for optimal vessel and equipment operations and continuous enhancement of vessel maintenance programs in support of our cable laying projects.
The Company seeks energetic team player, experienced in Marine Engineering, who will report to the Technical Superintendent in managing Fleet Maintenance, Annual Surveys, fuel monitoring and every technical aspect of our fleet and equipment.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- To plan, implement and execute scheduled maintenance and ad hoc repairs for vessels and its equipment;
- Liaison and monitoring of repairs and trouble-shooting on board the vessels and for its equipment internally;
- Monitoring, recording and management of delivery and usage of consumable components;
- Ensuring that all technical equipment and components on board are working in optimal and safe condition;
- Participation in vessel project meetings and records management of manuals, policies and QHSE requirements;
- Conduct follow up of any areas for improvement or as required in vessel surveys;
- Ensure that all relevant vessel certificates are maintained in completion
Ideally, the candidate will have:
- A Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in marine engineering and vessels maintenance;
- Knowledge of Safety Behavior Improvement, QHSE standards and Risk Management;
- Experience in the operations and maintenance of vessel’s diesel and gas engines, pumps, compressors, generators, and auxiliary equipment;
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical problems;
- Ability to work under pressure and independently and is willing to learn and contribute his professional recommendations;
- Language proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
If you are a dedicated, resourceful and visionary person interested in joining a company in the ever growing and specialist field, we invite you to submit your full resume to email@example.com.