Human Resource Executive
At Optic Marine we understand the importance of Human Capital and the value of each individual contributor in our teams. As we continue to expand, we seek suitably qualified candidates to join our HR Department as contributors to our goal of continuous development and improvement our organisational culture, structure and dynamics.
The candidate will report to the HR Manager and provide support in full spectrum of HR activities. He/She will be independent, analytical in nature, a good communicator and encourager.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Provide support in recruitment activities, staff orientation and training;
- Execution and enforcement of HR ISO 9001:2015 policies and participate in audits;
- Organisation and maintenance of employee personal data and records;
- Participate in ad hoc special projects;
- Assist in training development programs and workshops conducted;
- Meet and manage requirements in the application of work passes for expatriates and liaison with government agencies, tax agencies;
- Prepare communication for employees and assist in development of corporate trips;
- Document and compile HR key statistical reports;
- Report writing and policy development for HR for quality improvement;
- Provide support in all compensations and benefits administration including insurance and allowances, PERKESO claims, staff welfare.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field;
- At least 2 years working experience in HR sector, preferably in the Marine Industry;
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, high attention to detail, flexible;
- Proficient and trustworthy in handling sensitive and confidential matters;
- Possess knowledge of HR practice and current Labour Law/Industrial Relations/statutory requirements;
- Possess own transport;
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia with conversational Mandarin as an added advantage.
The HR Executive role offers excellent career growth opportunities. If you are an avid learner, are resourceful with superb organisation skills, and are keen to explore this role, please submit your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.