- Handle fixed asset management, full set accounts and month end closing.
- Handle daily accounting functions such as Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and other related accounting task assigned.
- Prepare monthly management accounts with variance analysis report and to report on discrepancies or abnormal transactions.
- Maintain adequate cash flow; ensure that the cash book and pretty cash are updated.
- Responsible in overall credit control function.
- Prepare billing and collection and other charges.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or partial professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Working experience in property management field is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to work as team.