- Manage existing supply base and drive suppliers' quality performances.
- Investigate use of alternate materials/processes/new technology/design changes to achieve Cost savings/Quality improvement/Assurance of Supply to meet Keysight's business needs.
- Evaluate first article sample from supplier to ensure sample is meeting specifications.
- Work/lead on Cost savings initiatives/Quality improvement/Assurance of Supply projects requiring coordination and collaboration with other functions and suppliers.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Preferable 2-4 years’ relevant experience in similar field.
- Knowledge in mechanical parts fabrication e.g. Sheet Metal, plastic, etc. will be an added advantage.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 7865