- Assess and apply new technology, best practices in evaluation and test into product to improve functionality, yield, performance, and reliability.
- Support new product introduction, and introduction into subcontractors.
- Enhance existing product test solution for maximum test quality and robustness, repeatability, and productivity. Manage deliverables in product test, quality analysis, and material evaluation.
- Support product manufacturing test activities at CM partner sites. Initiate value engineering project through LEAN, and Six Sigma to enhance product & test hardware manufacturing and lead technicians in failure analysis process.
- Drive cost reduction and margin improvement initiatives to achieve the manufacturing cost objectives
- Strong technical knowledge in analog RF circuits, PCBA, and RF microwave sub-system would be an advantage.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Typically 4-7 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires proficiency with in applying quality tools, RF systems and RF test measurement procedures to accomplish job.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 10723