- To lead and work with suppliers for technical specifications study and perform quality issue root cause analysis to meet quality, cost and manufacturability goals
- To collaborate with and provide consultation to R&D, procurement and manufacturing engineering team in the research, specification, sourcing and qualification of materials used in the design and production of Keysight products
- Influencing the product design to ensure materials manufacturability and conformance with the global supply chain
- Collaborating with procurement and technical services to improve/ sustain products and processes through technical understanding about material technology obsolescence and future road map
- To work with and develop suppliers to meet the required deliverables, performance and business objectives
- To troubleshoot and resolve challenging and complicated supplier/materials problems
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 8343