Key communication challenge will be the liaison with auditors as security & authorization is often an area of audit focus. Enforcing standardized implementation of SAP roles concepts to the authorization matrices will be another item to look out for.
- Liaises with internal audit to ensure system security concerns / issues are managed.
- Work with all other SAP COE members to ensure that AIA global authorization design is adhered to and understood by relevant COE member.
- Liaises with the SAP, ARIBA and CONCUR user community and business owners as necessary in managing authorization related matters.
- Liaises with external auditors on matters pertaining to security concerns / issues.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree Information Technology/Systems, or Engineering or Business related degree majoring in computing systems.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant Security & Authorization experience in regional solution / system support with SAP focus across Asia Pacific region.
- At least 3 to 5 end to end project implementation experience in Security and Authorization will be added advantage.
- In depth knowledge & experience (hands on) of SAP authorization profiles, objects and roles.
- Sound knowledge & experience (hands on) in user maintenance, security monitoring and reporting in SAP.
- Understands how business process procedures affect authorization design.
- Familiar with default sensitive user IDs and passwords in SAP.
- Experienced in designing and maintaining authorization matrices.
- Knowledge of Governance, Risks & Compliance (GRC) methods and tools is advantageous.
- Possess good analytical, communication, presentation and soft skills.
- Able to communicate well in English.
- Able to write clearly and concisely and work within tight deadlines.
- Able to work extended hours when necessary.
- Possess personal attributes such as maturity, interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative.
- Challenges change requests for S&A to ensure they are practical and in line with standard SAP and aligned to AIA standards where possible.
- Keen to learn, a team player and have good working attitude.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint, Access, Visio) skills.
- Relevant SAP certification (preferred).