- Process authorized claims transactions within the required benchmarks
- Review and approve cases that exceeds subordinates’ authority within required benchmarks
- Building and Developing complete skill sets for Claims Assessors
- Claims Reporting
- Trends Analysis
- Process all Life and/or A&H claims requests received as per stipulated requirements
- Ensure meeting personal quality, turn around time and productivity benchmark
- Review/approve cases that exceeds subordinates’ authority
- Training of all new joiners on HK Life claims processing rules and products knowledge including Review and Feedback for On-The-Job training cases
- Providing training in System Navigation and Processing Steps, towards certification with Claims Approval Authority, as stipulated in the Claims Approval Authority guidelines.
- Report claim experience, quality, trends and patterns analysis, with a view to identifying issues & problems, formulating solutions and strategies as part of the risks management and control responsibilities and its implementation.
- Assist Assistance Manager to conduct regular claims review in claims performance to ensure claims principles/authorities are adhered to. Review claims decision making process to identify areas of claims risk management concerns for further improvements.
- Organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification, with at least 3 years working experience with 2 years related experience in claims.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and customer orientated.
- Sound problem solving.
- Time management skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Sound knowledge of Accident & Hospitalization claims.
- Experience in Life insurance with an added advantage
- Preference for proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, with strong written skills.