- To use computerized accounting system (SQL) and MS Office in handling daily task
- Handle full set accounts.
- To prepare input and output tax for GST submission online.
- To handle and prepare full set of accounts that complied with accounting standards.
- Daily update of cash flow reporting.
- Maintain up to date details analysis of ledger and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly management report, cash flow management, forecast and budgeting.
- Liaise with external auditor and prepare year end internal audit.
- Preparation of the yearly accounting and presentation to external auditors.
- To handle ad-hoc assignment as required by superior
- Able to work and adjust to a multicultural environment.
- Professional qualification diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification and relevant working experiences.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related fields with a strong exposure in finance.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and BM, knowing Chinese language would be an added advantage.
- Computer literatures in Microsoft Excel / Word and possess knowledge of Accounting Software Application, especially in SAP System.
- Ability to analyze Financial Data and prepare AP Reports.
- High integrity, confident, self-motivated, strong people management skills, performance driven and able to work independently.
- Able to work proactive initiative, positive thinking & teamwork.
- Able to adapt to any working environment, function as well as stress.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?