• Support the Directors by managing the administration of a wide range of restructuring and recovery engagement and other duties as required.
• Supervise and coach Associates and Senior Associates to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
• Liaise and meet with clients, authorities and other stakeholders to expedite work flow on matters relating to engagement
• Liaise and work with all level of management and staffs to ensure all deadlines and commitment are followed through and complied with.
• Handle ad-hoc advisory assignments, as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies, Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
• Candidate must possess at least five (5) years experience in insolvency and restructuring related industries or equivalent
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced enviroment
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Able to demonstrate high degree of commitment with self-initiative and willingness to accept challenges and work in multi-disciplinary environment.
• To perform engagement with high level of responsibilities and in compliance with statutory requirement and firm’s policies and procedures
• Must possess excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skill
We are constantly looking for energetic and highly motivated individuals who enjoy seeking out challenges while striving for excellence, to join our dynamic team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Come join us and have a rewarding career!