• Assist in the administration of a wide range of restructuring and recovery engagement and other duties as required.
• Coordinate and communicate with clients and authorities to expedite work flow.
• Handle administrative and office management in proper filing and documentation.
• Liaise and work with all level of management and staff to ensure all deadlines and commitment are followed through and complied with.
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies, Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced enviroment
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Able to demonstrate high degree of commitment with self-initiative and willingness to accept challenges and work in multi-disciplinary environment.
• To perform engagement with high level of responsibilities and in compliance with statutory requirement and firm’s policies and procedures
• Must possess excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skill
No work experience is required as we will provide you with on-the-job training. We also encourage and sponsor your pursuit of relevant professional qualifications.
We are constantly looking for energetic and highly motivated individuals who enjoy seeking out challenges while striving for excellence, to join our dynamic team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Come join us and have a rewarding career!