- Responsible to implement marketing & communication activities to improve tenant relationship and build up network with potential tenants.
- Responsible to monitor and report on market & competitor activities, and prepares relevant weekly & monthly reports.
- To assist in negotiations with prospective tenant on leasing of properties and follow through with all necessary documentation & procedure to conclude deals ie. preparation of Letter Offers, Tenancy Agreements, collection of Deposits, signing of agreements, handover of premises, rental payments and renewal of leases.
- Responds and follow up on leasing enquiries.
- To keep track on the market demand, supply and trend.
- To execute marketing and communication activities.
- To maintain strong rapport with tenants and build up networks with potential tenants.
- To conduct regular tenants research.
- To formulate & drive the leasing strategies.
- To establish database for potential tenancy mix
- To obtain the date marketing intelligence and latest trends on retail / rental scene.
- To analyze and evaluating tenants' proposal and identify new tenants/market segment for mall
- To assist the department head in organizing tenants meeting & doing the paper works from time to time.
- Proven working experience in leasing industry
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Up to date with property market status
- MS Office familiarity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?