- Closing of accounts which include but not limited to the full spectrum of the management and control of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivables, fixed assets register, bank and cash book.
- Financial risk management function in ensuring that all transactions are covered by adequate approvals and controls as prescribed by the relevant SOPs by performing checks and reconciliations and any deviations reported to the direct supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards, laws and company SOPs.
- Make certain that all accounting controlling systems and processes are reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an ain toward pro-action rather than reaction.
- Other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of progressive and hands on Accounting and Controlling experience is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): AUTOCOUNT, UBS, Coordinating Skill, MS Excel.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Ability and flexibility to travel as and when required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?