It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To enrich people’s lives through better employment opportunities and advanced career paths.
- To provide companies with a full spectrum of quality Recruitment Solution to recruit the RIGHT candidates with the Right attitude & commitment for their Organizations.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small home grown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony of our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possesses experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Subang Jaya!
Our client is one of the main Manufacturer and Distributor of Power tools in Malaysia. They have their own Production Facilities over seven countries.
5 Working Days
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For Further information, Kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294, Fax: 607 – 355 6399
- Planned monthly and weekly sales visit to all OPE dealers and end-users in the assigned territories with clear objectives on each visit. Assess and provide optimal solutions to customers cleaning needs.
- Expand assigned territories through identifying new potential customers and opening new OPE dealers channels.
- Build good relationship with all OPE dealers in the assigned territories ensure all dealers received firsthand information on all company new product and promotion.
- Report to management and Team on a regular and ad hoc basis about activities, issues and opportunities in the OPE dealer network.
- Coordinate and assist in all forms of company OPE products promotion involving dealers and users under assigned territory.
- Identify new business potential, competition activities or market opportunities and share with management.
- Acquaint dealers with the latest selling techniques.
- Develop and conduct training programs and product demonstrations for dealers and specific end users.
- To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms.
- To achieve sales target set by the company.
- Other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any related fields.
- Minimum 3 year of working experience in OPE industry.
- Required skills: Microsoft Words & Excel.
- Required language: English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Drive to succeed and result oriented.
- Self-motivated, initiative, positive attitude and hard working.
- Willingness to learn, responsible and pleasant personality.
- Able to work under pressure and able to take challenges.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Willing to travel across Peninsular Malaysia