- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource & Payroll Administration functions including payroll management, recruitment, training & development, disciplinary, employee relation, performance management, compensation & benefits and policies & procedures.
- Support monthly payroll processing, LHDN, EPF & SOCSO, ensuring compliance to the statutory requirements and datelines that are in practise.
- To coordinate, schedule and arrange recruitment exercise which include sourcing, shortlisting, scheduling interview session, and reference check and conduct general orientation to all new employees.
- To assist in employee training registration and upkeep all training records.
- To handle disciplinary issues, staff counselling, grievances, termination and employee relation maters in compliance with local labour laws.
- To prepare HR related correspondences, update and maintain as private & confidential records of the employees such as hires, confirmations, promotions, performance appraisals, leave matters, etc.
- To update and maintain all employees’ information into HR2000 Quick Pay & Quick Staff.
- To assist in performance management exercise.
- To ensure employee welfare & benefits are administered in accordance with the terms & conditions of employment.
- To assist in organizing staff activities to foster good working relationship amongst employees such as staff birthday, team, building, annual dinner and company trip.
- To uphold, enforce and ensure adherence to the company’s policies & procedures.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Preferably at least 3 years experiences Human Resource Generalist
- Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Human Resources.
- Able to work under fast-paced environment, multi-tasking and minimum supervision
- Possess knowledge of HR practise, current labour laws and statutory requirements
- Strong sense of responsibilities, committed and result oriented
- Proficient and trustworthy in handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Good communication / interpersonal skills with all level
- Required skill(s): Quick Pay, time attendance system, MS Office
- Required language(s): English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to start work immediately or short time period will be an added advantage
Why Join us
- We practise vibrant & energetic office culture.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
- Our company support fun yet balanced working environment.
Basic Salary: RM 3,000.00 – RM 4,500.00
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Optical, Supplement, Fitness, Parking Subsidy & etc.
Working hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Working location: Menara Oval Damansara, TTDI