- Oversee and lead a team of accounting staff.
- Manage the overall accouting, finance, taxation and treasury function.
- Responsible for cash flow management and timely and accurate reporting of financial and management reports.
- Review and implement financial & accouting policies, procedures and controls.
- Ensure statutory, tax and GST compliance.
- Laise with bankers, auditors, solicitors, tax consultants, relevant government authories etc. on various regulatory & compliance issues.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time, i.e. project related matters.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree Degree in accounting or professional accounting qualifications.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in the Property Development Industry.
- Strong leadership abilities, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation skill in the requirement.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?