- Responsible for purchase of Materials, Sundry & Services from inter-company, local and overseas suppliers and Makers.
- Issuing Purchase Orders to Suppliers for all Purchases.
- Negotiate with Suppliers for a competitive price and terms
- Liaise with Suppliers on orders, delivery, price, quantity, quality and documentation issues.
- Liaise with forwarders and liners
- Handle regulatory related to shipping & chemicals product.
- Responsible for Insurance Claim on damage, sales tax and import duties.
- Ensure proper Maintenance and Filling or Purchasing related documents include but not limited to e.g. SDS, TDS, RoSH, REACH, Kosher, Halal Certificate etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Working knowledge of the SAP system is advantages
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?