- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource functions, which include recruitment, payroll, administration, industrial relations, compensation and benefits, and other HR related matters.
- Responsible for timely processing of payroll and related reports for submission to relevant government authorities such as EPF, Socso, LHDN, etc.
- Staff on-board and off-board procedure i.e. personal supporting documents, assign company email, access card etc.
- Monitor and process staff confirmation, contract renewal, promotion, adjustment, appraisal etc.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Responsible in administrative matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant HR Admin experience.
- Computer literate and knowledge of payroll system and regulations on statutory deductions such as EPF, Socso, Income Tax.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-tasking.
- Well-versed with local Employment Act and Statutory guidelines.
- Prefer candidate who speak Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to work in TTDI, Sg. Penchala.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?