- To generate sales and to achieve quota set by the Company.
- Generate new business opportunities and setting up meetings with client
- To do networking with corporate contacts (entertainment required).
- Contacting new, potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- To take project design brief from Prospective Clients.
- Preparation & compilation of tender documents / design proposals.
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Respond to and follow up on assignments / activities given relating to business development.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Up-keeping & maintaining client database.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Superior or Management.
- Minimum SPM or Diploma holder, preferably major in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Preferably those with related sales experience from the Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in ID sales line.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and good presentation skills.
- Self motivated with initiative and drive and able to work under pressure.
- Service-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dynamic and sharp with positive mental attitude, and pleasant looking / well- groomed.
- Must have strong writing and oral communication skills in English.
- Must possess own car and able to travel.
- Must be able to do networking / entertain after office hours when required.
- Conversant in Chinese dialects (Cantonese/Mandarin) would be an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?