- Prepare and/or assist Divisions in Commercial Proposals.
- Develop and systemize business/commercial strategy and account plan for priority accounts that ensures the achievement of tenders and profit targets within set budgets
- Conduct and document regular win/lost after each client decision.
- Keep Management and Divisions informed of development of opportunities including market trends and competitor issues
- Maintaining multinational banking and investments which includes preparation of summaries and reports and tracking of investments.
- Conduct comprehensive market intelligence & business research.
- Provide active input into the Company’s project advisory business.
- Prepare proposals, presentation slides and other relevant materials related to the whole business development process.
- Liaise and Prepare Registration/ Renewal with relevant Authorities.
- Maintain all promotional data by regularly updating the relevant information onto the eDocument Management System.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Possess a recognized degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Economics/ Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Good analytical mind and a multitasker.
- Experience in preparing spreadsheets and presentations (ie. Excel / PowerPoint).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?