Do you love solving problems, working with the latest technology and engaging with internal and external customers? Within our Channel Sales Planning & Operations , we are looking for a BI Support Sr Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Play a key role in business planning and analysis, recommending strategic initiatives and providing business support to Channel Sales General Manager.
- Fully own key Channel enablement initiatives and be a “change-agent” in respect of such initiatives for the APJ region.
- Conceptual clarity and understanding of the intent of key policies and initiatives of the organization, and ability to translate those into decision support analysis and meaningful business reports.
- Drive the accuracy of reporting on such key enablement initiatives, through incisive evaluation and analysis of data, metrics and KBIs.
- Strong partnership with global Enablement lead (SME) on Channel enablement initiatives; assess and highlight the risks in completion of such initiatives on a regular basis.
- Strong partnership with Channel Sales GMs and regional Operations counterparts on developing action plans to drive key enablement initiatives towards desired results.
- Actively participate and lead discussions in weekly sales reviews and quarterly business review to update APJ Sales Channel GMs on the status and results of key initiatives.
- Analyze business issues and deliver new insights that help improve business performance for key enablement initiatives.
- Facilitate communication of key policies and enablement initiatives to Channel Sales teams in APJ region.
- Prerequisite Degree in Business Studies or Finance or a related professional qualification; MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance or Business Analysis related job scope, preferably in an MNC and from the IT industry.
- Possess strong analytical skills with strong business and finance acumen; ensure attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Advanced PC skills using Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and with management teams across the APJ region.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in an unstructured environment