The IT Application Management Specialist will provide first line of technical support to designated customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role and hence responsibilities include (but may not be limited too) coordinating on projects, motivating or training of new team members.
Key responsibilities including:
- Responsible for providing phone and electronic based support.
- Assists customers in analyzing technical complications, determining problems, and provides resolutions.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems and queries till resolution.
- Ensures proper escalation procedures are followed, detailed ticket documentation.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles, policies and procedure.
- Analytical ability is required in order to resolve technical issues.
To be considered for this role, you will offer the following requirements:
- Degree in any discipline.
- ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Experience in Service Desk and Technical Support will be an added advantage.
- Experience in supporting Windows Operating System setup will be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to work on shift (24x7)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Life at Dell Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location: Life at Dell