- Prefer Chinese candidate
- Fresh graduate is welcome
- Interest in programming
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting of the programs.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- To design, programming and develop software aligned with business requirements.
- To use tools and methods to develop software and assure time and costs targets are attained.
- To participate and contribute to engineering innovation and adding business value to processes, systems.
- To work on technical projects/operational support tasks independently with minimal guidance.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): .net, Visual basic programing, MS SQL Server.
- At least 1 to 2 years working experience in related field.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Able to work independently and adhere to datelined.
- Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Willing to update knowledge as technology changes.
- Logical approach to the solution of problems.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.