Aviation Labour Group is currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager for our leadi ng aviation client in Malaysia. This will be a full time permanent position with an immediate start.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all quality, safety and aviation compliance processes and systems meet all regulatory, corporate and Asia requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring all branch /service centre activities performed in the facility are conducted in 100% compliance with regulatory standards and company policies and procedures
- Accountable for ensuring all branch/service centre employees are trained in accordance with the Company's, quality and regulatory standards and are proactively engaged in and promoting workplace safety
- Provide responses to audit findings from internal and external audits and take definitive action to develop and implement remedial and corrective actions against audit findings and corrective action requests
- Provide input into the development and revisions of company procedures for continuous improvement of the business and ensure ongoing compliance within the Company
- Actively participate, comply with and promote the Company's OH&S and Environment programs and Aviation Safety Management System
- Proactively champion workplace safety and ensure adequate governance. Participate in the management of the workplace safety committee allocating roles and responsibilities and ensuring committee objectives are met.
- Ensure an effective internal evaluation (audit) program is in place across the Malaysia operations
- Provide directions and guidance on compliance to the Accountable Manager and key stakeholders
- Ensure that all high level policies and procedures are documented in accordance with the Company's Quality and Safety Management systems (OSMS)
- Ensure the upkeep and compliance of all procedures and systems and make recommendations on improvements
- Carry out investigations as assigned within the safety management system (OSMS) and ensure corrective actions are implemented
- Provide training, awareness and education programmes to ensure compliance for employees, contractors, visitors, third parties, agents etc.
- Assessing new suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure standards are met
- Monitor and carry out trend analysis of the results of inputs into OSMS and make recommendations
- Contribute to and provide input into tenders, risk assessments and post project reviews as required
- Monitor activities carried out for compliance with standards, regulations and procedures - ensure that all employees are appropriately trained and certified to carry out work and records are maintained
- Attention to detail, process and system focused
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously and plan and organise work priorities
- Analytical, questioning and investigative
- Ability to develop relationships and positively influence stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Minimum 5 years' technical experience within Aviation
- Trained Quality Auditor
- Company trained Investigator
- Knowledge and experience of Aviation Safety and Risk Management regulations
- Knowledge and experience of Workplace Safety and environmental factors
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer for confidential discussion at the Singapore office on +65 6782 0380 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066