About the job
About the job
For the E-Commerce team, we are looking for a proactive enthusiast who can help us in delivering an enhanced customer experience online.
- You’re responsible for improving the customer experience online, by creating and developing the IKEA web design across the region.
- The ambition is to improve the customer experience and easy buying process, by using and developing web design competence, commercial, analytical and communication skills and knowledge of the IKEA Concept.
- Some of your key tasks are:
- Actively develop the IKEA web design;
- Continuously evaluate customer behaviour on the website;
- Work actively with the customer experience journey
- You have a genuine passion for E-Commerce and for doing what’s best for our customer.
- You have a natural drive for web development, have strong web designer skills, and are able to prioritise and structure your own work.
- You are able to engage receivers, combined with excellent communication and graphic skills.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, with a strong retail brand, in driving web design and functionality, and can make decisions based on customer behaviour, online market information and other strategies / directions. You have knowledge of Ecommerce, web platform development, the IKEA product range and web relevant tools (i.e. analytics).
Please contact Koen ( firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries about the job ( only queries).
Please apply via IKEA job page latest by 10 October 2017