- This role supports the Global HR Accounting operations under the HR organization, supporting employee-related accounting transactions, in a global environment.
- In this role, you will be responsible for executing accounting tasks assigned following a variety of established accounting processes, procedures and guidelines, covering reconciliations, analysis, reporting and journal processing, among others.
- This role requires you to equip yourself with an understanding of the HR business processes, metrics and dynamics to influence positive business results for IBM through timely investigation and resolution of open items until closure.
- Youll be involved in streamlining and standardizing the operations and processes and identify areas for improvements and drive efficiencies.
- This role also requires you to provide sound analysis and reasoning for management reporting while maintaining high standards of accounting controls.
- You will observe controls policies support business control activities such as compliance and SOX testing, and provide audit/peer review support.
- This role may lead sub-teams on special projects and reviews therefore allowing you to experience opportunities for skills development and growth with the HR Services team.
- You will also have the exposure to gain understanding of the upstream processes to grow your knowledge on HR/employee-related processes and policies.
- Minimum 1 year of accounting or finance experience
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounting or finance
- Fluent in English