Monthly cases of meeting the product design requirements as per customer specified schedule
- To address the need to establish processes and documents and to provide the resources specific to the product.
- To plan and develop the process needed for product realization in consistent with requirement of other Quality Management System.
- To determine the design and development stages, responsibility and authority during the design and development planning.
- To use a multidisciplinary approach to prepare for product realization, including development/ finalization and monitoring of special characteristic, design and review of FMEAs, including actions to reduce potential risk and design and review of control plans.
- To perform systematic review of design and development in accordance with planned arrangements to evaluate ability of results of design and development to meet requirement and to identify any problems and propose necessary actions.
- To review, verify and validate the design and development changes as appropriate and obtain approval before implementation.
- To communicate and cooperate with APQP team to assure that all required steps are completed on time.
- To conduct FMEA to recognize and evaluate the potential failure of a product or process and the effects of that failure, there in identifying actions that could eliminate or reduce the chance of potential failure occurring.
Cases of improvement project per year
- To perform improvement project that continuously focus upon performance improvement, control and reduction of cost and or productivity improvement.
Monthly cases of unreliable test result caused by testing equipment failure
- To conduct statistical studies to analyze the variations present in the results of each type of measuring and test equipment system referenced in the control plan.
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge on polymer chemistry and oleochemistry is preferred.
- Good analytical skills and recording skill.
- Innovative and possess strong interest in research & development; preferably those with prior research experience.
- Highly motivated and result oriented.
- Able to converse well and write in English & Malay.
- Good interpersonal skills & able to work independently.
- Experience in providing technical service & working in laboratory experiement.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 / IATF16949 is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply.