• Meets and greets guests.
• Take order from customers.
• To ensure exceptional guest satisfaction
• Provide excellent service and experience to our customers
• Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the outlet.
• Ensure standard of dessert and beverage quality.
• Portraying best showmanship skills in brewing Handrip Coffee.
• Daily duties include making fresh quality coffee, replenishing supplies and condiments, maintaining inventory and taking & distributing food orders.
• Handle guest enquiries and complaints in courteous and efficient manner.
• Ensure safety, cleanliness and hygiene standards are kept at all times.
• To assist in front service and kitchen if required.
• Any other job assigned by superior from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/O Level.
• No work experience required. Training provided.
• Required Skill(s): Fast Learner, Able to Work in Team, Effective oral communcation skills,
can work in weekend.
• Knowledge in Latte Art and has work experience as Barista in any coffee shop is advantage