- To manage day-to- day accounting operations, review journals, monitor ledger balances, month end closing, supervision of staff, interdepartmental co-operations to settle issues and etc.
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial, management reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budget.
- Assist in cash flow management and planning, tax planning.
- Enforce internal controls and provide innovative measures for tighter controls on weak areas.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and banker on daily activities and ad-hoc assignments.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Studies/ Economics/ Professional Qualification or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience with strong accounting/ financial/ analysis fundamental.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Possess initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office application.
- Able to start work immediately or short notice will be an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?