- Plan, Manage and Control warehousing operational activities by optimizing available resources (space, expertise and technology) to achieve high service level, cost effectiveness, customer satisfaction and their retention, initiate value added warehousing business opportunity to ensure continuous growth and profitability.
- Implement appropriate plans and programs within budgets and the execution of all activities according to established standards for safety, health and environment
- To support Business development to conducting analysis on data & work out solution for the operations
- To assit in setting up new operations & conduct post mortem analysis
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in logistics/Supply Chain/Transport or equivalent
- Required skills: Warehouse operations, Inventory, Data analysis, solution design & strong analytical skills
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port Klang, Selangor & for Malaysian citizen only
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?