An Account Manager manages a group of accounts in a geographic territory and is responsible for understanding the tire and service market in his/her territory, the delivery of the expected business results for his/her accounts, the development of the Michelin / account relationships and the transverse coordination and management of product line business objectives.
- Plan sales calls as per assigned to visit customer regularly and making sales plans to achieve quantative and qualitative objectives i.e. volume, revenues that meeting customer's need to increase market shares.
- Proactive explore business opportunities and aggressively drive the growth of sales in the respective area.
- Responsible for identifying customer’s needs by providing technical solution resulting in sales opportunities in order to maximize sales grow.
- Monitor and analyze customer performance and provide proper quality services & sales support to customer.
- Conducts an assessment of local channels of distribution, competition and potential for the market and develops an action plan to achieve business objectives.
- Regular assesses the business results versus the objectives and develops corrective action plans to reach business objectives.
- Communicates to the customers and from customers to MICHELIN contact to develop the business and resolve business issues.
- Daily tracks activity in Sales Force System and develop corrective actions, as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, in Business Studies / Automotive / Engineering.
- At least possess 3 years' experience in sales preferably auto-parts field, retail channel or dealer management.
- Experience in sales account management or B2B channel sales management.
- Good in analytical skill, dynamic, energetic, highly disciplined and self-organize.
- Independence, initiative, self-motivated, good problem solving and willing to learn.
- Strong selling skills with the capability to work within a defined selling method.
- Good practice of excel.
- Applicant must base in Selangor and must willing to travel.