- To prepare quotation during RFQ stage
- To leads and train engineers in manufacturing processing, customers drawings and specifications, tooling and gaging approval and quality requirements
- Work closely with customer & other functional department to ensure smooth transferring of new product until mass production
- To maintain the project status, timeline, budget Bill of Materials (BOM) and Engineering Change (ECN) administration; prepare WI, Control Plan, PFMEA and etc.
- Responsible for Engineering Design and create manufacturing procedures, installation procedures, tools, services process and etc
- Coordinate with manufacturing team to ensure the design of the manufacturing facilities for pilot production; layout and equipment, tools, materials are in place.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and need
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- Develop, coordinate and monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication and operation or product designs.
- Degree in Mechanical /Mechatronic Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in mechanical/automation field required
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Capabilities in handling box build product
- Able to process complex sheet metal and machine assemblies
- Able to create operations sheets, routings and 3D models.
- Familiar with specifications and requirements for manufacturing that includes having knowledge of laser technology, turrent punching, bending, machining, welding and powder coatings
- Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical information and Conceptual skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?